2017 Photo Contest
CEC is excited to announce its 2017 member photo contest! CEC will award prizes for the top three winners: a $100 bill credit for first place, a $50 bill credit for second place and a $25 bill credit for third place. Submit your best photo for a chance to win! The subject of your photo can be beautiful scenery and landscapes, power line equipment or anything else you find appealing. You must submit your photo before June 9.
Members vote for the top five photos from June 19 through July 28. You may then vote for the top three photos beginning Aug. 1.
You can vote through our website or by visiting our office. You will also have the opportunity to vote using a ballot in our September Power Lines newsletter. CEC will announce the winners in late October.
If you have any questions about this contest, please email Renee Tritten at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-521-0570 x2151.
1. Only one entry per member.
2. The photo must have been taken by a CEC member within one of CEC’s seven service counties (Allegheny, Armstrong, Butler, Clarion, Forest, Mercer and Venango).
3. The photo should be submitted electronically to Renee Tritten at email@example.com by June 9. If you are unable to submit it electronically, please contact Renee to make other arrangements. When submitting a photo, you must include where the photo was taken, a brief description of the subject, who took the photo, how you would like to be recognized within the photo’s credit line, and a title for the photo.
4. Employees and directors of CEC, along with members of their immediate families, are ineligible.
5. The prizes will appear as a credit on the winners’ bills and may not be redeemed for cash.
By submitting a photo entry to this contest you are granting CEC permission to use the image in any and all of its publications, including internal and external newsletters and website, without payment. However, photo credit will be given. CEC reserves the right to disqualify any photo deemed inappropriate or offensive.
The 2016 Winning Photos:
First Place: Freedom Falls, taken by Ann Rondinelli of Seneca
Second Place: Promises, taken by Cindy Lindey of Slippery Rock
Third Place: Isolated Evening Thunderstorm, taken by Jim Parkes of Emlenton