Appliance Rebate Program
CEC’s appliance rebate program begins its third year on Jan. 1, 2017. Members will be rewarded for installing Energy Star rated appliances that promote efficiency while improving our environment. Qualifying appliances must be certified as Energy Star.
Verify your appliance by visiting the Energy Star website (www.energystar.gov). Select the category “Energy Efficient Products” and locate your particular appliance. Use the “Product Finder” (start here) tab to enter the exact model number. Model numbers listed in the search are qualified. Rebates are available for:
Member requirements are:
- Qualifying appliances must be certified as Energy Star to be eligible. Verify your appliance by visiting www.energystar.gov.
- Members must complete the CEC Appliance Rebate form.
- Mail rebate form with a copy of the appliance sales receipt to the address provided on the form.
- Limited to one rebate per appliance type per year.
- Allow up to six weeks for rebate check processing.
Rebate funds are available from energy credits earned by our power supplier’s renewable generation assets. Program funding is limited and subject to change or cancellation without notice. Contact CEC at 800-521-0570 x2133 or click here to learn more.