2019 Photo Contest
CEC is excited to announce its 2019 member Photo Contest! CEC will award prizes for the top three winners: a $100 bill credit for first place, a $50 bill credit for second place, and a $25 bill credit for third place. Submit your best photo for a chance to win! The subject of your photo can be beautiful scenery and landscapes, power line equipment, or anything else you find appealing. You must submit your photo before June 14.
Members vote for the top five photos from June 19 to Aug. 2. You may then vote for the top three photos from Aug. 6 to Oct. 19.
You can vote through this page of the website or by visiting our office. You will also have the opportunity to vote using a ballot in our September Power Lines newsletter. CEC will announce the winners in late October.
If you have any questions about this contest, please contact Renee Tritten at email@example.com or 800-521-0570.
- Only one entry per membership.
- The photo must have been taken by a CEC member within one of CEC’s seven service counties (Allegheny, Armstrong, Butler, Clarion, Forest, Mercer, and Venango).
- The photo should be submitted electronically to Renee Tritten at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking here by June 14. When submitting a photo, you must include where the photo was taken, a brief description of the subject, who took the photo, how you would like to be recognized within the photo’s credit line, and a title for the photo. If you are unable to submit it electronically, please contact Renee to make other arrangements.
- Employees and directors of CEC, along with members of their immediate families, are ineligible.
- The prizes will appear as a credit on the winners’ bills and may not be redeemed for cash.
By submitting a photo entry to this contest you are granting CEC permission to use the image in any and all of its publications, including internal and external newsletters and website, without payment. However, photo credit will be given. CEC reserves the right to disqualify any photo deemed inappropriate or offensive.
Congratulations to the winners of our 2018 Photo Contest! And a big thank you to everyone who entered a photo or voted!
First Place: Cherish Freedom, taken by Martin Harold of Fenelton
Second Place: Sunrise in Butler County, taken by Linda "Gabby" Harigan of Saxonburg
Third Place: Morning Snack, taken by Donna Shelatree of Venus