The 2020 Central Electric Cooperative director election results are:
- Kenneth Durrett is the winning candidate for the Butler County Board of Directors’ seat.
- Kenneth Durrett, Incumbent Nominee, with 1,184 votes.
- Timothy Lindey with 816 votes.
- Joseph Reed with 412 votes.
- Richard Weaver is the winning candidate for the Clarion County Board of Directors’ seat.
- Richard Weaver, Incumbent Nominee, with 1,606 votes.
- Barney Knorr with 880 votes.
Congratulations to the winning candidates!
Please check back on Thursday, Aug. 27 to watch the video of the meeting.
Submitted by rtritten on Fri, 2020/08/21 - 7:13pm