CEC is excited to announce its 2020 member photo contest! CEC will award prizes for the top three winners: a $100 bill credit for first place, a $50 bill credit for second place, and a $25 bill credit for third place. Submit your best photo for a chance to win! The subject of your photo can be beautiful scenery and landscapes, power line equipment, or anything else you find appealing. You must submit your photo before June 12.
Members vote for the top five photos from June 17 through July 31. Then vote for the top three photos from Aug. 5 to Oct. 16
You can vote through our website at www.central.coop or by visiting our office. You will also have the opportunity to vote using a ballot in our September Power Lines newsletter. CEC will announce the winners in late October. If you have any questions about this contest, please email Emily Shumaker at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-521-0570 x2152.
1. Only one entry per membership.
2. The photo must have been taken by a CEC member within one of CEC’s seven service counties (Allegheny, Armstrong, Butler, Clarion, Forest, Mercer, and Venango).
3. The photo should be submitted electronically to Emily Shumaker at email@example.com or by clicking here by June 12. When submitting a photo, you must include where the photo was taken, a brief description of the subject, who took the photo, how you would like to be recognized within the photo’s credit line, and a title for the photo. If you are unable to submit it electronically, please contact Emily to make other arrangements.
4. Employees and directors of CEC, along with members of their immediate families, are ineligible.
5. The prizes will appear as a credit on the winners’ bills and may not be redeemed for cash.
By submitting a photo entry to this contest you are granting CEC permission to use the image in any and all of its publications, including internal and external newsletters and website, without payment. However, photo credit will be given.
CEC reserves the right to disqualify any photo deemed inappropriate or offensive.