The following bill calculators allow you to do a side-by-side comparison that will illustrate that the same kilowatt-hour usage will result in the same end cost to each member following the September 2019 rate restructuring and that this is not a rate increase.
To use the calculators:
- Find the one that corresponds to your Central Electric Cooperative rate type.
- Click on the download button for that rate category.
- Open the file once the download has completed.
- After the file opens, you may need to click on Enable Editing to use the calculator.
- Once you're able to edit the document, input your kilowatt-hour usage in the blue box.
- Click here for help on finding your kilowatt-hour usage.
- After you enter this number, the rest of the calculator automatically updates to show how much you would have paid with the old rate structure and how much you will pay with the new rate structure.
If you have any issues utilizing the calculators, please contact us at 800-521-0570.
How to Find Your Kilowatt-Hour Usage
From Your Monthly Bill:
- This information is located on the front of the bill, above the first fold, and on the back of the bill within the usage chart.
- Login to SmartHub.
- Click on Billing & Payments, then Billing History, then View Bill.
- Then the information can be found on the front of the bill above the first fold, and on the back of the bill within the usage chart.
- To view usage in chart form:
- Click View Usage to be directed to the Usage Explorer.
- Once there, select Monthly View and select the appropriate date range.
- Hover over the desired month to display the monthly kilowatt-hour usage.