Your voice can be heard! And it's now easy!
Visit vote.coop (or click the Co-ops Vote image to the right) to identify your elected officials, register to vote or learn about issues!
Once you have created your user name and password you will be able to:
- Find key election information, including candidates within your ZIP code.
- Click on a link to register to vote.
- Learn about absentee ballots and early voting in your state.
- Learn about key issues of importance for electric cooperatives.
- Get reminders about the upcoming election.
- Recruit friends, family and co-workers to become co-op voters.
- Pledge to be a co-op voter.
You can also stay updated by liking the Facebook page – Co-ops Vote Pennsylvania and following the Twitter Account - @coopsvotepa
Co-ops Vote is a nonpartisan program, introduced by NRECA, to boost voter turnout in cooperative areas. During the 2012 presidential election, voter turnout was down 18 percent in rural areas. In Pennsylvania, rural voter turnout has dropped 13.5 percent since the 1992 presidential election. The program is designed to engage cooperative members.
Co-ops Vote will not endorse or recommend candidates; however, it will educate members on candidates’ stances on issues of importance to cooperatives.