Solving your home's energy problems can be a complicated process. The tools below will help you find energy solutions.
A home energy audit helps you assess how much energy your home uses and evaluate what measures you can take to improve efficiency. Use the following resources to complete a home energy audit on your own.
- To assess savings opportunities take the Home Energy Adventure or visit TogetherWeSave.com.
- Click here for the Department of Energy DIY energy audit checklist.
- Try the DIY Home Energy Audit.
- Click here to access energy calculators for a quick and easy way to breakdown your energy expenditures as it relates to your appliances.
- Click here to learn how to utilize Smarthub -- our online account management software -- to better understand your energy usage and trends.
CEC offers free energy audits on our members' homes and businesses. We can assist members in pinpointing where your energy dollars are going. We can use a variety of monitors and tools, such as infrared cameras and energy-consumptions monitors, to determine the best way for you to save energy dollars.
This service is just another benefit of being a member of CEC and it's absolutely free! Click here to request an on-site energy audit.